WIN A CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVED CUTTING BOARD
It's that time of the year again. The egg nogg is out, the tree is up and we are all waiting for that delicious Christmas Roast.
Win a custom, laser engraved, hand made cutting board with a juice tray from your friends at Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards.
Here is how you can have the opportunity to win.
1. Like our Facebook page (not this post, but our actual Facebook page)
2. Go to our website and fill out our web form http://www.cccboards.com/win-a-cutting-board
3. Check out some of our boards before you go!
4. Come on back on December 21th and see if you won!
See terms and conditions below.
The Too Busy
Our contest has ended.
Congratulations Jill V on winning a custom, laser engraved cutting board!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of [Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 9th, 2016 @12 AM EST and ending [end date, time, and time zone]. All online entries must be received by December 21st, 2016 @12 AM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://www.cccboards.com/win-a-cutting-board. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) 1" x 12" x 16" wood cutting board with juice tray and laser engraving (50 character limit). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for [your company name] to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards. Winner will be notified by e-mail within five (1) days following selection of Winner. Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT COASTAL CAROLINA CUTTING BOARD'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content , You understand and agree that Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards, anyone acting on behalf of Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards, and Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards. Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, [your company name] reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND [NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards, 301 US Highway 17 South, Suite 9, 28445. Requests must be received no later than 1/1/2017 @ 12 pm EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards, 301 US Highway 17 South, Suite 9, 28445.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Coastal Carolina Cutting Boards, 301 US Highway 17 South, Suite 9, 28445. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.